About The Conference
Stavropol State Agrarian University, Saint-Petersburg State University with assistance of the Ministry of Industry, Power Engineering and Communication of Stavropol Region organize the 1st International Conference on Innovative Informational and Engineering Technologies (IIET-2020). The aim of the Conference is to share the results and achievements in application of advanced scientific innovative technologies in computer engineering, communication, manufacturing, process automation and other fields.
The Conference is devoted to very special event. This year Stavropol State Agrarian University celebrates its 90th anniversary.
Due to the epidemic situation, the Conference is changed to a virtual format.
AUTHOR REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
15.03.2020 22 March 2020
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: 15 April 2020
CAMERA-READY SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 25 April 2020
FEE PAYMENT DEADLINE : 1 May 2020
CONFERENCE DATES: 28-29 May 2020
Stavropol State Agrarian University Russia, Stavropol, Zootechnicheskiy lane, 12
28-29 May 2020
1. Alexei Bobryshev, Prof., Vice-Rector, Stavropol State Agrarian University (Chairman of Organization Commitee)
2. Anton Nazarenko, Dean of the Faculty of Economics, Stavropol State Agrarian University, Russia
3. Egor Kulaev, Dean of the Faculty of Agricultural Mechanization, Stavropol State Agrarian University, Russia
4. Irina Zaitseva, Assoc. Prof., Department of Information Systems, Stavropol State Agrarian University, Russia
5. Irina Samoylenko, Assoc. Prof., Department of Information Systems, Stavropol State Agrarian University, Russia
6. Tatyana Smirnova, Assoc. Prof., St. Petersburg State University
7. Dmitry Sidelnikov, Assoc. Prof., Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Agricultural Mechanization for Research, Stavropol State Agrarian University, Russia
8. Dmitry Shlaev, Assoc. Prof., Department of Information Systems, Stavropol State Agrarian University, Russia
9. Bogdanova Svetlana, Assoc. Prof., Department of Information Systems, Stavropol State Agrarian University, Russia
1. Oleg Malafeyev, Prof., Head of Department of Modeling of Socio-economical Systems, St. Petersburg State University, Russia (Chairman of Program Commitee)
2. Viktor Smelik, Prof., Vice-Rector, St. Petersburg State Agrarian University, Russia
3. Vasiliy Kolokoltsov, Prof., University of Warwick, UK
4. Theodore Simos, Prof., President of the European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (ESCMSE), Democritus University of Thrace, Xanthi, Greece
5. Ellis Roberts, Systems Engineer, NVIDIA, San Jose, USA
6. Nitin Pasari, Software Engineer, Postmates, San Francisco, USA
7. Vitaliy Hramov, Prof., Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno, Belarus
8. Denis Pronitsyn, PhD, Technical Engineer, SAP, Czech Republic
9. Evgeniy Vrublevskiy, Prof., University of Zielona Gora, Poland
10. Vincenzo Bianco, Prof. of Energy and Thermal Science at University of Genova, Italy
11. Cristian Barz, Assoc. Prof. Eng. of Faculty of Engineering, Technical University of Cluj Napoca, North University Center of Baia Mare, Romania
12. Vladimir Fedorenko, Prof., North-Caucasus Federal University, Russia
13. Victoriya Drozdova, Prof., North-Caucasus Federal University, Russia
14. Nikolay Smirnov, Prof., St. Petersburg State University, Russia
15. Pavel Budko, Prof., PJSC "Informational Telecommunication Technologies", Saint-Petersburg, Russia
16. Tatyana Gurnovich, Prof., Kuban State Agrarian University named after I. T. Trubilin, Russia
17. Yury Pichugin, Prof., State University Aerospace Instrumentation, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
18. Vladimir Shkrabak, Prof., Saint Petersburg State Agrarian University, Russia
19. Gennady Badin, Prof., Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Russia
20. Galina Kutergina, Assoc. Prof., Perm State National Research University, Russia
21. Sergey Sychev, Assoc. Prof., Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Russia
The articles will be published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering.
All authors submitting the papers for publication in IOP conference series are assumed to accept
the terms of: IOP Proceedings Publication Licence.
All proceedings must be submitted in English. The size of the papers should be 6-8 pages. The final manuscript must be accompanied by a registration form and a full registration fee payment proof.
Draft version of papers should be submitted for review before the submission deadline (see important dates). Please make sure that only original work is being submitted (not previously published/copyrighted). Each paper will be blindly reviewed by the reviewers.A submitted paper must have no more than 5 authors.
Responsibility for making conclusions about the absence of information that prevents open publication is assigned to the authors. Scans of the conclusions should be sent to the contact email address.
All authors must fill the Registration form.
The structure of the manuscripts should be designed according to IMRAD format.
Papers must conform to the Template in order to be published in the proceedings.
The Conference fee for each paper is 9500 Rubles (150 EURO for foreigners).
The fee is paid after the notice of final acceptance of the paper.
Scientific program includes topics of interest that consist of, but are not limited to:
Computer and Information Technologies
Computational Linguistics and Neuroscience
Distributed Information System
Signal, Image and Video Processing
Internet of Things
Wireless Sensor Networks
3D Modeling and Prototyping
Drone and Robotic Technical Systems
Application of Robotics
Robot Sensors and Actuators
Manufacturing Control Systems and Applications
Applied Technologies for Building Design, Construction and Operation
Computer Technologies in Automatic Control Systems
Innovative Digital Technologies in Agriculture
Modelling and Management
Modeling of Computer Systems
Object-oriented Enterprise Modeling
Modeling, Design and Optimization of Mechanized Processes
Mathematical Models and Methods of Image Recognition
Analytical and Computational Modeling
Control of Mechanical Systems
Control and Optimization in Electrophysical Systems
Management of Conflict Systems. Dynamic Games
Analysis and Synthesis of Systems with Aftereffect
Computational Methods of Mathematical Modeling
Game Theory and Operations Research
Conflict-controlled Dynamic Processes and Stability of Solutions to Multi-criteria Problems
Address12 Zootekhnichesky Lane, Stavropol, Russia